Friday, August 15, 2008

Noon Update

Posted by Brittney

Just got off the phone with Dad again. He is very nauseated and can barely hold down even water. He is also quite tired and they gave him something more for his pain. He told me his "insides" hurt. :-( it sounds like his tongue is still swollen or something because he sounds a little drunk.
They did move him to a new room on the 7th floor. I don't know what visitation is like right now, but he's pretty much just lying around and barfing, so I'm not sure you want to be there. But just for reference, he is in room 7817. My grandparents and mom are there with him now. When I called Mom & Grandpa were out getting lunch.
When Bri gets done with work today I think she is heading over there. Hopefully she can update the blog then because I'm doing this from my darn iPhone. Either way, we'll keep you posted.

No comments: