Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Still in the Heart Hospital

Brittney brought me the computer so I'll shall attempt to update things. They decided that I need to stay another day before they remove the drainage tube from my chest and then discharge me. Dr. Willekes has been stopping by to see me daily and tolerating my off the wall comments. Today I asked him if he has learned anything from my surgery, and he explained to me that on Monday he is going to perform a similar surgery, but because of the problems with getting into my neck atery and went into my chest, so on Monday he is going to in on her chest instead of messing with the neck, he never had to do that before. So it is good to know that something he learned on me will benefit others in the future.
I have so many stories to tell regarding the food, how they conviently wake you during the night to check with you on important matters such as how you're sleeping and other things that keep you awake at night. I awoke one morning to Have Randy Oesch in my room wondering what I was doing there. It has been interesting, looking forward to the meals, I even get the Grand Rapids Press with dinner Monday through Friday. My Mom and Dad just got here so I'm going to close for now, but I'll post more later. I think I'm becoming a real Dr. House, as I walked by their rooms and try to determine out why they are here.
Later all, I can't wait to talk to you all reall soon.
John

1 comment:

Kathy said...

OMG---Just don't grab a patient's clipboard and play doctor.