Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What day is it?

Not going to work each day causes one day to be similar to the next, I hope I remember to put the trash out on trash day.
I didn't make it to the garden yesterday, Brianna called and her Mac computer died, so she needed to go to the Apple store and they gave her a new one. Since she was coming in, we ate dinner together, BLTs with the tomatoes coming from the garden, so that has to count for something. Given the choice of spending time in the garden or with my kids, the kids are going to win out every time. We are going to make an attempt to go out there again after Dawn gets out of work.
Dawn did allow me to drive to the lab today to get my blood drawn for testing, I drove a whole 2.9 miles round trip all by myself. Things are quiet around the house today, the neighbor kids aren't even chasing each other around, perhaps I'll each lunch and take a nap, doesn't that sound like a good idea?

No comments: